For patient organisations
Talk/workshop (can be offered as webinar)
Titel: Why is it so difficult? A new understanding of the psychosocial change processes in chronic long-term conditions
Who is this for?
Patients, relatives, patient advocates, and others with an interest in adjustment to a life with one or more chronic conditions.
Duration: 90-120 minutes
This event can also be booked as a 3 hour workshop with opportunity for personal reflections based on the IMACC system.
Book an inspiring talk and learn more about:
- What is involved in adjusting one’s life to live better with a chronic long-term condition?
- I don’t want to live like I do now, but how do I move on?
- Why is it so difficult to change lifestyle?
- I refuse to BE my condition – a question of identity!
- What is the role of the social context and how do we get better at working together?